Make Your Own Website & Become a Google AdSense Pro, Lets Start…
Main things that you need for Google AdSense approval in 2020 Domain and HostingKnowledge of Google AdSense Terms and PolicyA properly built website30 Well Written Blogs with Proper SEO Set upA G-Suite Account You might be thinking about lots of stuff...
-------- Advertisement --------
Want Google AdSense approval! When you search something about AdSense on google, you found many well-known websites. These websites gave a list of things that needed to get approval. And I’m pretty sure that you have tried almost everything of those things but didn’t get the approval yet. Some of you even followed two or three websites in a single time for approval. But the result is the same in 99% of cases. In other words, the approval chance is 1%.
Right now some of you are waiting to make your domain six months old. And most of you are adding lots of content on their websites. And many of you are building backlinks or trying to generate traffic from different sources. You are doing all this because you have found all these details on different well-known websites. But let me tell you that, “Most of the things or facts that they have mentioned on their blogs are not needed to get the approval and some of them are completely myths”
Make Your Website Google AdSense Ready …..
To clarify these facts, We have created this website. Only For those people who tried everything. But still rejected from google. You will find only those details that you need to know to get the approval. And every detail is tested by us. However, you will also get the details about website builders, domain and hostings from our blogs. For example, You will find blogs about, free website creation, free domain registration. In short, All the details about this keyword.
Hello Everyone, Welcome to ASPRIVATE.COM. I’m Sharmin Suratuzzohura. I’m the CEO of GALAXY SOFT. I’m a tech-savvy person and like to explore new things on the web. If you need any help that you didn’t find on the website. Feel free to contact me on this page – Contact. You can also send me a message on my Facebook account.